Sunday, March 12, 2017

Back in the Saddle...

 
OK, I'm home from sunny California. I've unpacked, done the laundry and put everything away. I've done the groceries, paid the bills, cleaned the litter boxes, and planned the menus for the week. I've made granola and I have bread rising as I write this. I've also changed all the clocks and given Millie enough attention to last her maybe an hour. Amazingly enough she stuck to me like glue the night I got back, and even slept beside me, which she never does.


I'm making the binding for the Peppermint Candy (Peppermint Swirl?) quilt. With the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells on TV this week, I won't be short of something to watch while I hand stitch the binding down.

7 comments:

rondiquilts said...

Welcome home. I know you miss that sweet baby girl. Nice to get away but nice to come back home too. I'm off to clean the litter box now after your reminder!

Rondi

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy stitching!!!

Ann said...

Sorry your California vacation is over but glad you're home with Millie. Bread rising. What a treat!

Pat said...

Home just in time for the snow. Sounds like Millie really missed her mom. :-)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

That is a very pretty quilt to welcome you home, enjoy! Stay warm!!

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Wow, you've had a "June Cleaver" day, LOL. Happy stitching; binding is my least favorite part of a quilt.

Just Ducky said...

All of this plus a big snow storm.