Friday, December 2, 2016

Tongue Twister

The Fruit Loops flimsy is finished (you try saying that three times fast). Here it is draped over the wing chair in my sewing studio.

Here it is stuck up on the design wall. I'll bring it to work tomorrow so I can maybe get a picture of it outside. 

I am really happy with this and am very eager to get started on one that has light to medium blues and teals (blue greens). I have a vision of another one in dark blues and deep raspberry and purple. For some reason, the working title of that one is "Blueberry Buckle" even though I haven't cut into fabric yet. Too Funny.


In other news, my Chicken quilt, Too Much Chicken, has been accepted into the AQS show in Daytona Beach Florida early next year.

9 comments:

Nancy J said...

Wow, let that Chicken get a rosette or medal, preferably GOLD. Congrats. Love that photo, and to think this is the first of many in different colours.

Megan said...

This is a fun quilt. Looks terrific.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

ZICKIZICK said...

Hi, i like the quilt soo much !!!

and congatulation for the accepted into the AQS show in Daytona Beach !!! Good luck !!

greetings from good old Germany
Zicki

The Selvage Fairy said...

I love the pin wheel in the bottom right corner.

Millie said...

Dear SF. Wow. That was an accident. I deliberately tried NOT to do that.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Congratulations on Chicken! I am glad I saw it in Syracuse. The quilt looks very refreshing and vibrant.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Congratulations on the Chicken quilt. It really needed to be in there it is so wonderful! I am glad they did the right thing! LOL

Quiltdivajulie said...

Really wonderful - and I'm looking forward to the next quilts in this series!

Sandi said...

It looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see some of the new colours!