Thursday, October 6, 2016

Peppermint Candy Comes Together

Oops. You may have to look closely, but there are two red fabrics next to each other (in the upper left corner) and that had to go. It meant a bit of rearranging of some blocks, but since I had plenty of extra it was no big deal.

Adapt, Improvise, Overcome.

This is how that corner ended up.  Yeah I have a block with two WOWs next to each other, but nobody will notice THAT once it is quilted.

This is one of those things were the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I MEANT to take in process photos of this, but once I got sewing that all went to hell.

At any rate, the flimsy is complete (although I think it will get a smallish red border....) and you can see photos tomorrow.



BTW, I do not know how yesterday's post got duplicated. No, I did not do that on purpose, but since there are comments on both posts, I won't delete one of them. WTH, stuff happens.

No comments: