Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Flimsy Complete

Here's a photo of the rumpled flimsy.

Here it is on the front steps. A bit too much shade, and it was hard to arrange the quilt without making marks in the snow,

or finding a spot without shadows,

or this! LOL!

You just have to be very persistent.

I started cutting fabrics for this quilt on 16 January, and the flimsy is complete on 24 January. (Remember I work full time.) I'm going to take a break!  See you in a few days. I've got backing and binding fabric for the birds quilt, and will be making a signature panel for the back of it.  Don't worry. All will be revealed.

Now I have to clean the house!

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow, that is really rich and saturated color!! Against the snow it really glows!

Millie said...

Thanks Wanda!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

In a word: TERRIFIC!

Ann said...

So colorful and happy. Good choices here.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I really like this version, but I like the yellow version, too. You are tempting me to make one. I'm thinking about red! ;)