Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Purple & Orange Zig-Zag

The purple and orange quilt I am making for my nephew has LEFT blocks and RIGHT blocks. I made four of one and two of the other. Here's one possible layout.

Here's another possibility. One block is flipped over so you can see the layout. I won't decide until I've made a lot more blocks.

I'm in the final stages of editing my talk to the Amoskeag Quilter's Guild on Thursday. Writing a speech is different from giving it, so I am making sure it sounds like I do. That means practicing.

Stay warm! Our high on Tuesday isn't supposed to get beyond 18F.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Will the guild meeting be going ahead given the weather??

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

you will be great!!!

Dee W said...

I like the top one, it looks kind of like bargello. Stay warm.

Sharon said...

Fun blocks and a vibrant color scheme! Your talk will be brilliant, I'm sure. Wish I could be there. Well, except for the 18F thing. Brrr! Stay warm.