Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ready for Action

I do not know why us quilters feel the need to show photographs of our clean studios.  Here is mine just before I cleaned up last night.

Three worktables is really nice for working, but not so nice when you've got all three covered with stuff.

After a couple of hours of stacking and folding, this is the result.  See that fabric on the far table?

It's going to be a perfect curtain for the door in the sewing studio!! You may recognize it from this post.

5 comments:

Megan said...

The studio looks fabulous with fabric scattered all around, although I can appreciate that that may make it a challenge to get anything done.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Pat said...

Rule of thumb at my house - If it is horizontal, it is covered in 'stuff'.

Mystic Quilter said...

How good to see a "lived-in" studio! Presently I have one just the same - should be morse like your second photos by this afternoon. Yes the fabric from Julie looks neat hanging there.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Great fabric! Your work stations look perfect for specific tasks; you are super-organized, even in the "before clean up" photo. I can relate to the horizontal surface rule... arggh!

Jean said...

I wonder what is behind that door that you are trying to hide....