Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall House Top Blocks 5, 6, 7, 8

I laid all my house top blocks on the floor and realized I had eighteen in progress and four finished blocks.


I need eighteen blocks for the finished table cover, so I had too many.

 The in-progress blocks were about 12" each, so I chose four and finished them.

  Because I was working with four instead of 18, I made good progress.


 I am very happy with them, and that's how I'll finish the others, in groups of four.

 I think this is going to be a great table cover for Autumn.

(Obviously I'll trim the blocks to size first. These haven't been trimmed.)


3 comments:

suzanne, dutchess county NY said...

It's very colorful and festive. Perhaps the extra four can make a casserole cover?

Quiltdivajulie said...

I LOVE them!

Your blocks have motivated me to sort out my "autumn" strings so I can make a set of 6 placemats for October/November (maybe for T'giving this year, since I'll only need 3).

Megan said...

Gorgeous fabrics.

Megan
Sydney, Australia