Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rainbow Ready

I'm getting the Rainbow baby quilt ready for the trip to Chris for quilting.

Next I'll prepare my Letters class at Quilted Threads on Saturday. It really is the letters class and it really is this coming Saturday. (Ahem!)

It's settling down at work. We've had three weeks of intense craziness, and now it'll be setting down. For the next several weeks each member of my team at work will be taking vacation time. We back each other up, but we don't do any unusual projects at times like this, so it will be a lot easier.

I will be working on my speech for St Louis, and I'm going to make some "easy-ish" quilts to try to winnow down my fabric stash.  I'm also going out to the city of Angels to visit the sunshine of my life in a few weeks and I can't wait.

2 comments:

Megan said...

The quilt looks terrific Lynne.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Glad things are settling down for a while!