Thursday, May 24, 2012

I've been thinking a lot about creativity and imagination over the last few days, particularly since a reader asked me where did one learn imagination? It was almost the most heartbreaking thing anybody ever asked me. Not because I don't know (for me the answer is everywhere), but because some folks obviously think they haven't got one. 

Anyway, here's writer Neil Gaiman addressing the University of the Arts Class of 2012.




If you can't see the whole thing, go here: http://vimeo.com/42372767


3 comments:

Yvonne said...

That was awesome....thanks for sharing. :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fabulous . . . This HAS been bookmarked so I can listen again and again, whenever I need it.

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful inspiration and great reminder of how to keep art going....thanks, Bonnie in VA